Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Victoria Beckham Denim

With her amazing dress collection flying off of shelves, Victoria Beckham has debuted a demin collection today on Net-a-Porter and is expected to show off an eyewear collection some time soon. I always loved Victoria, even when she was POSH SPICE :) She is a fashion icon and I believe her brand will do very well. If I had all the money in the world, I would undoubtedly snag her dresses, denim and sunglasses!
Beckham keeps her collection like her wardrobe, simple but fabulous. She says, "My denim collection is inspired by the MODERN woman. I wanted an ultra CLEAN SILHOUETTE." Yeah it is! Go 'head Victoria!

Check out some of her pieces here




I'll take those puppies too! Be on the lookout for her eyewear collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment