Friday, December 18, 2009

FashionMister

-Fashion Mister Friday-

Well, with all the work that has been thrown at me these past couple of weeks, I've been a little MIA with the blog. But to make it up to the ladies, I've put together an ensemble of great looks by the unbelievably hot and stylish Ryan Reynolds, sigh, for my Fashion Mister!

Sarah and I thought it would be a fab idea to also post about male style and what we as girls, find attractive on guys. So, with her previous week's post featuring Pharrel, my choice had to be Ryan Reynolds. Seriously, can you get any better, lol. Not only is he hilarious and stunning to look at, but the man can throw together a great outfit and look so stylish in it.

He just wears his jeans so well, and obviously the tighter, straight leg look is his style. I even like how this registers in his suit looks. He's honed in on a certain style to make his own, and that's even hotter. He knows what he's doing, and he's doing it well.




Guys, take notes, Newsboy Caps, Sweaters, Vintage Boots, Leather Jackets, Straight Leg Jeans, and Scruff are always a hot, sexy look to catch a girl's eye!

And, of course, Ryan's best look, well...haha!

[photos courtesy of Ohlalamag, popstar, just jared, GQ, and Men's Health]

No comments:

Post a Comment