Friday, December 18, 2009

Fashionista Friday -- Lauren Conrad

Some of you know my girl as "LC" from Laguna Beach..or just plain ol' Lauren.
I chose her as my Fashionista today because her style is so simple yet so FAB. I love how she is sooo simplistic. Her hair and makeup is always on point too! Curls or braids or BOTH, loves it. Her perfect makeup almost always consists of liquid eyeliner, mascara & lipgloss... (like me!! haaay... we got something in common!! lol)

With self-titled fashion line coming to a close, she collaborated with Kohls to debut a more "affordable" line for budget fashionista (like myself). I have yet to snag a Conrad creation but will sooooon. Lauren also has a book L.A. CANDY which was released in the summer of 2009.
She's definitely making her mark in Fashion and Hollywood with her style & ton's of magazine covers!




**ps. when I was googling pictures of her, I was totally hating...... she just looks so great in every picture!!
Handle it Lauren, Don't let haters stop you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment