Friday, December 4, 2009

Glitter


Ever since Halloween when I dressed up as Queen of Hearts, Ive been obsessed with glitter lips.
I used a red lipstick first for the base, and bought red costume glitter-gel and carefully placed them onto my lips. The gel based glitter was not the best choice of glitter (and it tasted horrible--i tend to lick my lips way too much lol) but it worked for the most part.
Then a couple of months later.... I received Sephora's 2009 Holiday ad in the mail. All this glitter caught my eye! Bling everywhere...
I am so glad found Make Up Forever ($18) and MAC ($19.50) sells awesome glitters/pigments.  Both glitters can be applied directly to the skin or combined with products such as MAC's mixing medium or even plain ol' vaseline  to create high-level glitter and sparkle effects.

"Sephora Claus Beauty Tip: For full-fledged glitter lips, press the glitter over tacky lips & let set."
via Twitter


(pictures courtesy of SephoraMAC Cosmetics & Make Up Forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment