Friday, December 4, 2009

Fashionista Friday - Hilary Duff

Hilary!!!!!!!!!!
(shout out to Felicia!!)
You guys know you used to watch Lizzie Mcguire........... haha :P
I'm not ashamed, I watched it and love her music! i love Hilary. I feel like we're friends! haha I love her girl next door look with a touch of fab-glam. She's grown up to be gorgeous. Check her out on the cover of January's Nylon Mag -- HOT!



Hilary is working that messy hair look (almost as well as Nikki can!!! lol)
Check out more of Hilary Duff on Nylon here!


Everything is BOMB in this picture. She's working the huge earrings (which i love love love!), huge bag, tights and tall leather boots. I would wear that whole outfit in a heartbeat! chow!!! work it!


Brunette or Blonde - the Duffster never overdoes anything. She can rock a sophisticated look and even look fabulous at the airport in a plain tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment