Monday, December 14, 2009

OPI Holiday Wishes

In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to go with one of OPI's bright reds (and i NEVER paint my nails red, I don't know why..). Usually I'm really good with polish names,' but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the polish I used!  ... and you know I needed a fun little design too!

OPI is my favorite polish out there, I'm not going to lie! ch-ch-check out OPI's Holiday Wishes Collection.


Top Row:  Merry Midnight, Sapphire in the Snow, Holiday Glow, All a Bordeaux the Sled, Shim-merry Chic, and Ginger Belles
Bottom Row: Crimson Carol, Meet and Jingle, Smitten with Mittens, Glove You So Much, Dear Santa and Comet loves Cupid

Check out Christine from Temptalia's swatches of OPI's Holiday Wishes collection
If you want more close ups and details click here, here and here (separated in 3 parts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment