Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I like our outfits


Nikki is flossin her Nine West heels we posted for "Wicked Deals Weds" back in November! She got a super good deal for them!  She's also wearing a flowy Max & Cleo dress with a warm sweater vest from Forever21 and topped it off with one of her dad's old belts! I love how she puts together old and new pieces together so harmoniously.. Every item works together perfectly! and not to mention her hair is gorgeously curled (i wish my hair can look as fabulous haha)

I'm sporting an loose white tank and khaki H&M cardigan layering it with versatile Urban Outfitters Blazer & super warm knitted H&M scarf. I polished off the rest of the look with long Express leggings and Christian Siriano's patent black & gold pumps from his Payless Holiday 2009 collection (yes I said Payless!!! woohoo!) -- it even has a hot teal laquered on the outside sole.


Fresh-faced Nikki looks FLY in her simple Old Navy tee tucked into her wide-legged H&M pants. She accessorized her look with Macy's earrings, Forever 21's gold chains, vintage scarf & men's watch. I love her outfit. Its so chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment