Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kidada -- Disney Couture Jewelry

If you dont know, I am a Disney fanatic (not like psycho status)... Maybe its the fantasies and stories of princesses, magic and feeling like a kid again!
Anyways, I was introduced to Kidada Jones (Quincy Jones' daughter) line of couture jewelry for Disney. I fell in love with the harmonious link of Disney characters and chic jewelry. Celebrities like Nicole Richie and I (LOL) have been seen rocking Kidada's collection.


The necklace Nicole Richie and I are wearing is the Magic Castle of Disneyland covered in 14K gold with Swarovski Austrian crystals in the center. 
Disney Couture Jewelry can be found at Disney stores in Disneyland and at online stores such as Karmaloop & Regencies.  Below are couple of her pieces portraying the different Disney characters/theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment