Monday, December 21, 2009

Jessica Simpson Swimwear

The blonde bombshell Jessica Simpson collaborated with high-end designer Red Carter to launch a swimwear line (set to debut in Macys worldwide & online Jessica Simpson Collection December 30)


About her inspiration -- "My spring collection was inspired by my favorite vacations and the jet-setting getaways I dream about. From the nautical seashores here at home, to hot Havana nights or the bold colors you'd think of in an exotic foreign land, the line is fun and flirty, but still so classic. I'm always inspired by my fans and I want my clothes to be pieces that women feel confident wearing anywhere." - Jessica Simpson
(courtesy of StyleList)

I can't wait to see the full collection, especially because Jessica Simpson and I were blessed with full rack (if ya know what i mean! lol)..
Separates start at $40 - $50 a piece & one-pieces retail for $80 - $100

No comments:

Post a Comment