Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monday Tuesday Wear

So being a little held up this week, (forgetting to bring my usb wire to work, ahem, haha) here are our outfits featured from Monday and Tuesday!

Nikki's shoes are Steve Madden, and were purchased for an awesome price at DSW and Sarah's are from Lulu's.


On Tuesday, Sarah and I both wore our wonderful new boots from Steve Madden and both in a cognac color, haha, great minds think alike, I guess! She's wearing cuffed slouchy flat boots, while mine have a chunky heel and are embellished with fun buckles that hit at the ankle and mid-calf. On a previous post about boots, Vogue tells us that calf boots are a great style to wear this season, and we're for sure enjoying ours this year!
I am also so obsessed with Sarah's blue skirt, and can you believe it, it's from Forever21! I was just so loving her whole outfit choice, she rocked it on Tuesday, you go lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment