Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Looks


Wednesday looks include Sarah wearing a lovely lace top, bearing a little skin, from the store Love Culture, her jeans are H&M, and hot boots that were made for walking, and that's just what she'll do... by BCBG.
Nikki's look includes her dad's old and shruken, mind you, lol, turtle-neck sweater, black long-pencil skirt from Macy's and heels by Chinese Laundry.

So, I recently received this lipstick from my awesome roomie, Allie! This lipstick is by Napoleon, a fabulous Aussie make-up artist who is actually currently selling products at Sephora for a limited time.
For starters, I'm not much of a lipstick fan, as most girls our generation are not, and as I naturally drift towards nude lip glosses of the sort, I was definitely hesitant to try this one out. But, I remembered Sarah's fun post featuring Fuchsia lipstick, and thought, hey why not give it a go! So after applying this on at home, I tried to think of how I could wear this the next day. My idea thus far, would be to wear a simple outfit so that all attention was brought to my lips, and voila, the pink lips are a hit. I actually like this look quite a bit, with my hair pulled back in a pony tail and finished with a bow, I'm reminded of a 50's pin-up/poodle-skirt wearing gal! Thanks to my roomie, I'm definitely more open to the lipstick idea! But, of course, I add a touch of gloss over the color for that extra shine!

1 comment: