Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Looks

Coincidentally, Nikki and I went for the blue (cobalt and teal) suede pumps today! LOL

Nikki is bringin out her florals along with those gorgeous cobalt pumps from GoJane.  Her pretty floral dress is from a boutique in Maui. School-girl/Military jacket and American Indian inspired statement necklace is from Forever21.
I am going for my go-to all black look with a pop of color here and there. Black tunic and teal/black snake print elastic belt are both from Express. My teal pumps are also from GoJane -- super good place to get some cheap thrills ranging from shoes to clothes. Check it out their website for good deals & cute stuff! And like a cherry on top, my ginormous flower earrings were purchased at Macy's.


love love love these two colors!
eeek, toe cleavage! (i think it looks hella weiiiiird, but Nikki said its not as bad as I'm making it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment