Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Art in Fashion

-ART IN FASHION-

Mr. Alexander McQueen presented some of his funky shoe designs on the S/S 2010 Runway, and I have to say this is ART in Fashion! That's why it is to no surprise that Lady Gaga rocks these looks in her "Bad Romance" video. I was telling Sarah, if I were to ever try to wear these, it would be during Halloween, lol, but I would NOT hesitate to snag a pair to portray as ART in my living room! He's a genius designer, and so creative.

Now, for a more wearable design, yet something still so art inspired, I would for sure love to parade around town in any of these ankle boots, not to mention these amazing Ballerina/Robot Pumps below! These are sooo awesome! The juxtaposition of the soft, feminine ballet flat with harsh, robotic detail in the heel is unbelievable creativity. It's no wonder Gaga calls to McQueen for her lavish looks, he can put anything together, yet still make it so Artsy and Stylish! God Bless the mqQUEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment