Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Looks

The rain apparenlty calls for black & white looks with tights, lol...

Sarah's sporting a cute black vest by BillaBong, Thermal from Forever21, Skirt by H&M, cute polka-dot tights from American Apparel, and Boots are Steve Madden (which I love that she threw in that cognac color to add a twist!)

I am wearing a black & white striped dress from a friend (thanks Lindsay), who no longer desired it, so I took it under my wing, haha. I wanted to down play the stripes, especially in an office environment, so I threw on my favorite cable-knit sweater shrug from Forever 21 and scarf from Target. Tights are DKNY and grey suede pumps by GoJane. Necklace is from Express.

Sarah's awesome Earrings are from H&M and her cute new gold necklace is from EmergingThoughts.com. It's a super cute envelope necklace and actually has a gold letter charm piece to put inside the envelope, so cute!

Just a pic of the hairstyle I quickly threw together this morning. It literally took me less than 5 minutes, and came out resembling a 40s/50s style look. A great on the go, but classy look for anyone with long hair like mine and sarah's. Just separate some strands into three groups (one twist is on the other side), twist the strands, bobby pin 'em, and you're set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment