Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oversized Earrings

Anybody who knows me, knows that I love me some HUGE EARRANGS! :p
I like to keep my outfits simple and go all out with the accessories.. mostly earrings. the bigger the better! lol

check out my latest F21 purchase:






These Giant, Supersized, Statement earrings are the focal point accessory. They can be thrown on with a T-shirt and jeans or even with a stunning cocktail dress. Oversized earrings should balance out your outfit and compliment the shape of your face. Rounder faces should try to stay away from round/circular hoop earrings, --try long earrings that elongates your face rather than the opposite (vice-versa with long/oval faces). Don't wear a busy-detailed getup with too many things going on. Keep it simple and make sure every little entity compliments your look. Remember Oversized adds a touch luxury and FAB! Don't be scared!! (Rihanna photo courtesy of whowhatwear.com)





2 comments:

  1. Those earrings look amazing on you. I don't have my ears pierced and every time I see a pair of amazing earrings, I kind of wish that I did have them pierced. I'm just afraid of the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Don't be afraid, its just a prick I swear! :P you wont regret it.
    (and a double thanks for being our first commenter! yay)

    ReplyDelete