Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fashionista Friday

Well, technically its Saturday (better late than never). I apologize I was too busy shopping the black friday deals.. It was crazy out there! Midnight my boyfriend & I hit up Toys R Us to get something for his nephew, and someone rammed the corner of a huge box into my back.. that definitely made me want to leave! ahhh... anyways... to my fashionista --

SOLANGE KNOWLES
Solange Knowles is not no Beyonce. Trust. She's a daredevil when it comes to fashion. She pushes the envelope and makes me love her even more! She's not your girl next door. With a bald head, Solange revisits her younger teen years where she has shaved her head several times! So NO she's not copying the stripper Amber Rose..
Solange can rock a bald head and long locks. She also gets creative with her nails, love it! Her edginess is incomparable!


No comments:

Post a Comment