Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nails Did!

When it comes to nails, I like to.... "step out of the box" lol.
I try to get inspirations from other nail lovers & use my own creativity. Even though the season is Fall/Winter, I opted for a summer hot Barbie PINK! Ssssssheck it ouuuut ;)





This color is from Essie's Summer 2009 Neon Collection -- "Flirty Fuschia" (2nd polish from the left). I love this collection because the colors are so vibrant and ... well NEON! lol  They go for $8 a pop.
The Design I got on my ring finger, it hellllllllla cute! I've never seen something like this! My girl at the Nail Shop hooked me up!! Whoo!!!!
If you're in the LA area, Check out I <3 Nails -- Mid Wilshire Area -- 8036 1/2 West 3rd Street



THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS
"Express yourself through your fashion and nails."
- Sophy Robson, Celebrity Manicurist

No comments:

Post a Comment