Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Looks


Oui, Oui Wednesday! Haha
With this talk of a rain storm in LA on Wednesday, I had to come up with some new boot ensemble. I threw on my roomie's mother's A-line red skirt (I absolutely love it) and paired it with my striped nautical themed shirt from Forever21, tights by DKNY and boots by Franco Sarto. White knit cap and glasses are also Forever21. Skinny belt was my grandmother's. I just absolutely love vintage hand-me-downs. They're so fun when trying to be creative and throw pieces together. Now, where's my baguette, monsieur?
Sarah opted for her fab shiny leggings by American Apparel, cute leather studded flats from ZARA, and in keeping with the rocker theme, topped the fit together with her new chained belt from Cotton On. Her grandpa style cardigan is also by Cotton On and deep purple T is from Forever21. Rock on sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment