Thursday, March 25, 2010

RuPaul -- Workin' It

RuPaul's Guide to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Style.

I had to snatch my co-worker's autographed copy (by RuPaul herself!) and see what was cracking! To start, i love love love watching RuPaul's Drag Race! I was addicted since the first season!
Anyways, I wanted to share a little bit of fabulous RuPaul's knowledge with you ladies and gents.

"Having a great sense of style is more than being able to put the right combination of clothing together to look clever and chic... [It] also includes how well you're able to love yourself, and the ease at which you balance your ego with your spirit"

 Her book is HILARIOUS! It's basically written how RuPaul herself talks... 
That caption circled above reads:
" left DON'T BE JEALOUS OF MY BOOGIE right I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE GAME. BOO...THE GAME CHOSE ME."

LOLS. LOVES IT <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment