Monday, March 8, 2010

Makeup Monday -- TheBalm

I was first introduced to TheBalm's Hot Mama! Blush ($19) a little less than a year ago by a Sephora Beauty Advisor. This pressed powder blush has been my favorite ever since! To be honest, I have overlooked this brand.... but now I loves it!
I recently (and by recently I mean about a month ago har har) purchased TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer ($24) and I DIE!!
It applies smoothly and highlights my cheek bones and works PERFECTLY as a brow highlighter as well. You are definitely "Lou Manizing" forsure! I 100% recommend this to all you pretty ladies especially for the perfect spring/summer glow!

I actually bought TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer to replace my NARS Albatross ($26) highlighting blush, because I thought I lost it ... they are tough competitors but I'm liking TheBalm's luminizer more... but I still do love my NARS. its a love triangle!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment