Friday, March 26, 2010

Denim


Sarah and I wanted to share some of previous denim looks that we wore for casual Fridays.
The first two pics show how we took the denim approach with leggings. Sarah's keeping it more casual and street like with her purple Vans and white undershirt. Her jacket is from Forever21, leggings are from Express.
I chose to go with the dressed up/nerdy look, I guess you could call it?
I actually took my roomie's old hand-me-down jacket from Forever21 and made it into a vest, cutting off the bottom border, the border of the buttons which run down the front of the jacket, and of course cutting the sleeves off. FYI, for the sleeves, I cut past the seem, so that it didnt give too much of a broad look.
The leggings are also from Forever21, white shirt is from Nordstrom, long dark gray tank is from American Eagle Outfitters and accessories--including the glasses--are from Forever21.

My other denim look combines both denim pants and jacket. Both items are by Levi's. I absolutely love my Levi's Jean Jacket and recommend that everyone have one in their closet. They, of course, are such staples to our wardrobe! Though they may run more expensive, the true Levi's brand always looks classic and lasts forever. I have had this for over 10 years, seriously. Yellow striped T is from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment