Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sugar Pill -- Goldilux

After contemplating on which colors to order from the new and awesome Sugarpill Cosmetics, I ended up with just one ChromaLust loose eyeshadow, Goldilux! These "glamorous sparkling loose eyeshadows .. outshine them all" and they do! It is "ultra-fine metallic powder combined with show-stopping color"!! I love it... but as a warning it does get everywhere.. your hands, tabletop...!
For only $12 a pop, you can get urs HERE.
I used Sugarpill Goldilux in the inner-corner/mid lid of my eye and MAC's Romp (dark brown) and NARS Albatross as the highlighter on the brown bone! I absolutely love love Goldilux.. I recommend it if you love intense color (plus use it wet with MAC's Fix+ on your brush for even more intensity!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment