Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thurs Looks -- Gray Day

Looks like the FOG in Los Angeles dragged in our gray ensembles! LOL quite a coincidence that Nikki and I are both wearing gray and black.
Nikki came comfortable in an Old Navy off top (the same one I wore on Tuesday, different color, obviiii), Old Navy cargo trousers and cuuuute Forever 21 vest -- kinda like a blazer with no sleeves! She added her own steeeeez with her grandma's necklaces and Aldo silver gladiator sandals!
I kept it simple with a Forever21 dolman off the shoulder top, H&M skirt and GAP sandals with cute little roses on it! I love how we both decided to wear sandalssss.. its making me more eager for warmer weather!!
and if ya currrrrrious, I'm wearing China Glaze's "Light as Air" (left) and Nikki is wearing Essie's "Perky Purple" (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment