Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kardashians by Bebe

If you haven't heard already, the Kardashian sisters have teamed up with the one and only Bebe for a HOT collaboration. I had to check out what the fuss was all about! Moderately priced dresses, blazers, and one shoulder tops dominate their collection but WOW. I loved it. I wish I can afford all the pieces.... unfortch, I cannot, so I opted with one of their dresses in their collection...and wore it to Vegas this past President's Day/Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year weekend!
My gray "Side Shine" dress was my ultimate favorite. This jersey dress with the leatherette shoulder definitely has that Kardashian edgy vibe! I love love love that it works for any shape & size! The three sisters are all different sizes & mastered that Kardashian look for the fraction of the price!
Check out more of their collection HERE!
 (courtesy of Bebe)

1 comment: