Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Looks

Nikki is looking a little Nicole Richie-esque with her fab brown patterned dress from Macy's, accessorized with her grandma's belt, Nine West platform sandal, H&M earrings and GIANT, and i mean GIANT necklace from Forever 21.
Nikki ties in her golds, browns, natural colors and makes ensemble just right. She balances her whole outfit without making her gorgeous necklace too overbearing!
 Today, I opted for a more relaxed look with a dolman style off-the-shoulder top with my skinny Khaki's from Zara, and Steve Madden sling backs. I accessorized the hell out of my arm with multiple bangles from H&M, Aldo Accessories and Forever 21 (all mixed up in no particular order) and Forever 21 chain necklace.

I love how Nikki and I, day to day, end up with something matching or what not, without planning it! Today we went with the gold accessories to go with two completely different outfits. I can definitely say "I like [our] outfits" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment