Monday, April 5, 2010

Makeup Monday -- Must Try Nails!

1. Ombre Manicures -- the subtle different shades of purple make a big impact. I'm loving this simple statement mani. I'll definitely be trying this soon ;)
2. Mixed Metals -- Gold, silver, gunmetal.. its equal parts "grits and glamour." Use a gunmetal polish as the base and sprinkle splatters of gold and silver to create a "mixed" metal look! I love it..
3. Moon Mani -- Originally the moon manicure was a huge trend in the 20's but it has been making an impression on nail junkies (such as myself) today! Celebs like Dita Von Teese is always spotted rocking a moon manicure. the two tone colors make a bold statement. I just wonder how a moon mani would look on my nails, being it that i love the shape of my nails to be really square... Hmmm..
(Courtesy of InStyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment