Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF Looks

I'm loving Sarah's fun pose in her new sherbet colored Nike kicks.
Back in December, she did a post about a look she was feeling from some of her fave celebs. Since LA's recent weather has been a little chilly/winteresque this week, she decided to don this look for herself. I think she did such a cute job! She kept the fit simple, sticking to her normal style and balancing the whole look out with such colorful sneakers.
Check out the previous post, here.
Her shiny leggings are from American Apparel and White Jacket is a "Members Only" Jacket.

My latest purchase has become my newest favorite item--the field jacket. I recently got it at H&M ($34.95) and love its military, circa the 60's/70's, look. The olive green is such a neutral color and really goes with so many different outfits.
In the beginning of April, whowhatwear, posted a trend report about the field jacket.


For more information about this look, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment