Thursday, June 10, 2010

World Cup Nails

Gooooooaaaaaaal!  
I am so ready to "kick off" this 2010 World Cup season!  I have been a soccer fan for all my life and of course I am a huge supporter of Team U.S.A.  
To show my support for the following months' games, I had to paint my nails in our country's colors!  What other company should I turn to, than OPI, for my nail polish needs!  They're always presenting a fabulous variety of colors for their customers and it doesn't hurt that the polish shines so vibrantly, either!
The color names that I chose are as follows:
Red - "Quarter of Cent-Cherry"
White - "I Love Mummy", from the Halloween Tatto Ta-Boo Mini Set
Blue - "Dating a Royal"
Silver Glitter - "Silver Belles" from the Holiday Tiny Tinsels Mini Set
As far as doing the nails, I just used the polish brushes, toothpicks and a steady hand
Go USA!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great =) I did something similar...just for Germany

    ReplyDelete