Monday, June 7, 2010

Nails Did (By Nikki)


Grrrrrrrrrrrr Baby!
Sarah recently went on a lovely little vacay to the hot spot that is Miami! Of course she couldn't go there without having a fierce manicure!
The better part is that yours truly, Nikki, blogger herself, did Sarah's nails!
We used Essi's Bright Orange color called "Bright Tights", a China Glaze yellow, Zoya's Magenta and black nail polish for the leopard spots. The key was to use a longer and thinner wand for the leopard spot details. If you have more questions or comments for Nikki, let me know! Sarah and I would love some more ideas or designs for me to try out on her nails or our toenails! Like I said, don't hesitate to drop a line!
It was super fun and maybe if you're around LA, I'd love to help you with your nails! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment