Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shoes + Bows = Love

I'm always all for cheap thrills and good bargains... although I do at times fall for the expensive luxuries once in a while!
So, while browsing celebrity gossip websites, I saw the Mary J. Blige wearing Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Booties ($1,195) at the Essence Music Festival... I died!
Instant infatuation with those bows, even though they are named Madame Butterfly..

So after a little research, I found a couple similar pieces! Check em out below!
Top Left: Valentino Bow-Embellished Satin Sandal ($935) -- still God-awfully pricey! yikes
Top Right:  Harajuku Lovers Dalle Heel ($90) -- available in black, brown and red!
Middle:  Pour La Victoire Erika Sandal ($129) -- available in black and ivory. Too cute!
Bottom Left: Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Bootie... sigh* so beautiful...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment