Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sarah's Birthday Outfits

We've been M.I.A.. but we're back!
It was my 25th birthday this past week (tuesday, July 27th to be exact)!
Here are couple of outfits I wore to celebrate.
Lulu's Olive Green tiered romper, Nine West nude pumps, Bakers earrings, assortment of random bangles and my super awesome Louis Vuitton purse given to me for my birthday by my gorgeous sister, Rachel.
Rachel can ALWAYS rock a red lip and it always looks good.
my friends got me Little Mermaid balloons (my favorite Disney character!!!!) hehe I love my friends.
I'm wearing a Zara floral dress, Bakers white sandals, and H&M earrings. Yay.. ps. that right there was a Red Velvet Cheesecake (yes, it does exist) by Cheesecake Factory. OMG. delicious... tasted like heaven! LOL ;)

2 comments:

  1. cute outfits.. happy belated birthday.... i'm also 25 today =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanksss!!
    Happy Birthday Girl! Yay for Leos! :P

    ReplyDelete